IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Review

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Review

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm is brand new and about to launch next week on QVC, so get ready to pounce on this when it arrives because this stuff is amazing. I've tried so many different cleansing balms some of which were really expensive (hello Sunday Riley!) and while they've all been pretty great at removing makeup, most of them leave a greasy film on my skin, which then requires a double cleanse. Not the case with this one!
It rinses clean away, and my skin actually feels deep-down clean,  yet soft and hydrated at the same time. I don't know what kind of magic IT Cosmetics put into this jar, but I feel like throwing away all of my other cleansing balms and oils, because I haven't touched them since I got this a few weeks ago. Yup...it's that good.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm

At first glance, it looked really solid in the jar, sort of like coconut oil and I expected it to be a harder balm that melts once it warms up on your skin. I was pleasantly surprised to dig into this and feel a super soft, cushiony balm with a melty texture that spreads on the skin so easily. It feels so nice and silky that I actually look forward to washing my face with it (and when I'm tired and want to go to bed that's the last thing I normally want to do).

Once you start to massage it into dry skin, it melts right into an oil that dissolves makeup easily and completely.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup

Just as a quick example, I swatched IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores blush on my arm and then ran the cleansing balm over it once. You can see below how it just emulsifies and dissolves the makeup on contact.
it cosmetics cleansing balm

After massaging this all over my face and eyes for about a minute, I just splash my face with warm water and it rinses away clean with no greasy residue. Unlike other balm or oil cleansers, I don't find the need to wash my face again with a regular or foaming cleanser...my skin feels perfectly balanced, soft and deeply cleansed with no dry or tight feeling.

Since I haven't washed my face with anything else since I got this a few weeks ago,  I think I'm looking at my new holy grail cleanser!

Currently available at ITCosmetics.com and Sephora.com

2 comments

  1. I saw this on musings of a muse today and she loved it too. I'm getting so excited about all the new products. My biggest wish is that they'll all be together in one set! Maybe a TSV?? Any hints for us? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so nice! Don't you love that deep down clean feel? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig