Lorac Take Me To TANtego Sets Spotted at Kohls

A few days ago, Lorac Cosmetics posted these swatches on their Instagram page of the new limited edition Take Me to TANtego Bronzer Palette ($30 at Kohls) and when I reposted it, I got a great tip from a follower who works at Kohls that these would be out in stores on the 21st (they're already online here).

Well, I guess my local Kohls decided to put it out early because I spotted it yesterday, along with a set of three eyeliners in gold, bronze and teal...


I love the look of this palette and the makeup junkie in me is begging me to buy it, but at the same time, it does look really dark overall so I'm worried it won't work on my fair skin.

Then, on the other hand, that rosy shade on the bottom right called TANta Cruz reminds me of a rosy bronzer that Lorac used to make back called Warm Glow when they were carried at Sephora. I worked there at the time, and I used that bronzer every day because it looked really natural on my pink-toned Irish skin due to the fact that when I get an actual tan, it takes on a rosy tone rather than a golden one. I've been so bummed that they no longer make that bronzer and haven't found another shade like it. If this one turns out to be the same, I might buy the whole palette for that one shade, haha. This is what Warm Glow used to look like...
Lorac Warm Glow Bronzer (discontinued)


Sp what are you thinking about the Take Me To TANtego palette and the Front of the Line Eyeliner set? Are either one a must-buy for you?

Grab yours now at Kohls.com!

3 comments

  1. Wow!!! That is so great that they featured your photo, you deserve it! You work really hard and I appreciate your blog and all that you do. This palette looks really beautiful but also pretty pigmented. I have medium toned skin though so I'm not too worried about them being dark. I'll be on the lookout for this one. The price isn't too bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I saw that you were featured on Tarte's Instagram a few weeks ago too. You're really killing it and I am so glad I started following you. You somehow always know about these great new things that are coming out and I love checking back on your blog or IG every day to find out what's new. XOXOXO Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette looks amazing! I have to get my hands on it!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig