Sneak Peek of the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Blush Palette

I just saw this on Instagram and couldn't wait to share...Urban Decay is releasing another Gwen Stefani palette, and this time it's blush. I'm a total blush junkie and can not resist them especially in palette form. No word on a launch date just yet, but it's being released for Spring 2016, so hopefully soon! A lot of new products tend to hit Sephora on 12/26 every year so I'm hoping it's then! All I can say is #flymoneyfly. 
Photo: @trendmood1 on Instagram

Photo: @trendmood1 on Instagram

4 comments

  1. I'll pass this one. I own the UD Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette and I totally love it. BTW, it's perfect for those with fair/light skin and deep set eyes. I really don't see any special, must own shades in this palette. I see how some shades can be used for highlight/contour, but I really have to use a light hand with highlighters. I have combo skin and I can easily get into disco ball territory of I'm not careful. Hourglass Ambient Lighting highlighters are perfect for my skin type. They're impossible to overdo since they're so subtle.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeous packaging...it's cute that UD/Gwen used white dots on this palette and black on the eye palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I did not know she was doing a blush palette with Urban Decay, too! I will be keeping an eye out for this. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig