MORE New Drugstore Releases!

I have so many new drugstore releases to share with you guys today! Thanks so much to Danielle and Madison (@everythingglittersintx on Instagram) for all of these photos!). These were taken at a Walgreens in San Antonio...I haven't seen them up here in CT yet, but I want to try almost everything here so I'll keep checking back. 

First up are several new products from Milani.  Big & Badder Lashes Mascara is a volumizing formula with a really interesting-looking brush. On the same display is the Length in Seconds lash extension fibers. I wonder if these are dry fibers like some of those dual-step mascaras have or if it's a wet formula, more like a primer? Going by the picture of the brush on the package, it looks like dry fibers to me...if anyone knows, please comment below! 


Next, is the Lash Trifecta mascara for length, curl and separation. The brush looks similar to Benefit's They're Real, or IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes with the spiky tip.

Here's a close-up of the lash fibers and the two mascaras:
Next, I'm super excited for the Milani Moisture Lock lip treatments! You may remember that I posted a sneak peek of these back in early November (see that here).  These are lip oils and each one is supposed to treat a different issue. They look a lot like the Clarins lip oil so I can't wait to see if these are a dupe. 



Next, it looks like the Wet n Wild brushes have arrived! I posted this photo on Instagram yesterday and have been getting great feedback from people who have tried these. They're comparing them to Real Techniques and Sonia Kashuk, but these are much cheaper.

Danielle (who sent this photo) said that this contour brush was super soft and only 99 cents!

Finally, we have a few more new releases from Rimmel in addition to the ones I posted about earlier in the week (see that here). First up are the Kate Moss contour palettes.They come in three shades and contain a highlighter, contour shade, and blush. My pal G over at Nouveau Cheap posted some reader swatches of all three shades HERE in case you're interested.


And finally, there's another new mascara from Rimmel called 24hr Super Speed Volume Flash. It claims to be a one-stroke, zero clump volume mascara. I've never applied just one coat of mascara so this should be interesting!

Have you seen any of these products at your local Walgreens or other drugstores? I want all of the new Milani products but out of all 5 Walgreens stores in my area, none of them carry the full line of Milani. :( But the CVS stores in my area do carry it, so I'm hoping to see these there soon! 
Thanks again to Danielle and Madison for all the great photos! 

1 comment

  1. I spotted at my Walgreen's this weekend in Utica, NY so many of the new Wet and Wild products. There was a big floor display that said Walgreen's exclusive. There were the new 1 step gel polish, illuminating pencils, eyeliners, both thin and bold lines, brow stencils, just so much that I was a little nuts! I hadn't seen anything new in months and was super excited!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig