Milani Baked Blush Swatches

I love shopping my stash, so the other day, I pulled out one of my Milani Baked Blushes to use and forgot just how much I love them! So then I ended up pulling them all out and swatching them for fun. I posted my swatches to Instagram and it got tons of likes, comments and questions. So I thought I'd post them here too and talk about why I love them!

They remind me a lot of the Laura Geller baked blushes (which are $28 each), because they're so smooth, blendable and pigmented! They're also baked on Italian Terracotta tiles, just like the Laura Geller version...but they're only $7.49.

They come in 9 shades, 7 of which are shimmery and 2 of which are matte. They glide onto the skin so effortlessly and can be applied sheer or built up. When I swatch them with my finger, they go on pretty heavily but when you're using a brush, they end up applying pretty sheer (so don't worry that the swatches look dark!). Some of the shades (like Luminoso) are a single color, while others have a marbled effect with gold, bronze, or other shades swirled into the blush.
You can see in the swatches how smooth they look...they just glide across your skin and warm it up with such a beautiful glow!

Have you tried the Milani Baked Blushes yet? If so, what are your favorite shades?

10 comments

  1. Rose D'Oro is my favorite. I tend to be heavy handed with blush but I seemed to do a good job with that one. I thought it would be the coral one but nope. I am still heavy. I do want Luminoso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have luminoso and love it! I think I may try berry a more next!


    JennyLovesBeauty♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that one too! :) It's so pretty!

      Delete
  3. I have Luminoso and Corallina, but I might have to add Berry Amore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more of a recent purchase for me (Berry Amore) but I really like it! :)

      Delete
  4. I wear Luminoso pretty much every day. I also have Dolce Pink and have always leaned more toward cool colors, but Luminoso just seems to go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! Like you, I have always leaned toward cooler tones but recently discovered that peachy colors warm up my face and look really good too. :)

      Delete
  5. I think I need Rose D'Oro! I usually have trouble pulling off peachy lipsticks, and think adding a matching blush will help. So I'm doubling down LOL Thanks SO much for the comparison swatches-helps a lot, as I couldn't decide which one to get until I saw these side by side (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own the Milani baked blush in Dolce Pink and the cult favorite NARS O******* blush. I can honestly say that they both look and wear exactly the same. Cannot tell the difference between them at all.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig