Tons of NEW Hard Candy Products Spotted at Walmart!

I ventured into Walmart today which is something I try not to do very often, and to my surprise, there were a ton of new Hard Candy products! Let's take a look...

There are new Eyeshadow Palettes ($8) in cute tins that also contain an mini eye primer and mini eyeliner. There's a Natural, Sassy, and Smokey version.
Here's what they look like inside (sorry about the crappy photos...I couldn't get away from the light glare):
Natural Eyes

Sassy Eyes

Smokey Eyes
Next, I saw two new concealer products...Sheer Envy Eye Brightening Concealer Pen and Conceal and Correct Palettes.
The Sheer Envy Eye Brightening Concealer Pens ($6) claim to have 10 beauty benefits in 1- Reduce Puffiness, Diffuse Shadows, Soften Wrinkles, Even Skintone, Eliminate Dark Circles, Blur Lines, Brighten, Conceal, Correct, and Lift.  Wow..pretty lofty claims!  This seems like it could potentially be a dupe for YSL Touche Eclat.  I purchased it in the Radiance shade, so stay tuned for my review!
The Sheer Envy Conceal and Corrector Palettes come in two shades, Light Medium and Medium Tan.  They contain three correcting shades, yellow, green and purple, and then three concealers to mix and match.

The Eyes The Limit Eye Shadow Primers ($5) look really cool...one is a Smokey primer that turns any eyeshadow into a smokey shade.  The Shimmer version turns eyeshadow into a shimmery shade. I purchased both, so I'll be doing a review after I test them out a bit. 

Next, they had a new section called Fast and Fabulous Set Your Makeup and there were 4 new products included in it that are long wearing...

There's a setting spray that claims to set makeup all day & night, as well as a Translucent Finishing Powder to control oil. 

There's also a longwear 12 Hour Primer and a clear mascara topcoat that makes any mascara waterproof!

Glamoflauge Foundation!!  I know a lot of people who are obsessed with the Glamoflauge concealers, so this was really exciting to see. It comes in 8 shades and clams to have invisible coverage in an oil free formula ($7).

Also new to the Glamoflauge line is Glamoflauge Lite blendable concealer duo sticks. I'm guessing like the name suggests that this offers lighter coverage than the original full-coverage Glamoflauge in the tube.

Finally, I spotted Fierce Effects Argan Oil Lip Gloss ($5).  It comes in 12 shades, 8 with Intense Color and 4 with Sheer Color.  There are some really interesting shades here, including a bright blue, navy blue and black!

Here's a slightly closer shot so you can see the names of the shades (click on the photo to enlarge):

About a month ago, I had heard about new Ombre blushes that Hard Candy was going to be releasing and I didn't see them today but a few people I know on Instagram found them at their Walmart, so I'll have to go back and check.
Which of these new products are on your list to try?  Or have you tried some of them already?

11 comments

  1. I really want to try Hard Candy, but I don't shop at Wal-Mart. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I hear you...I'm not a fan of Walmart and never shopped there until I became a blogger and I had to if I wanted to cover certain brands like Hard Candy and Flower. I wish they were sold other places!

      Delete
  2. I picked up the foundation tonight after seeing it was new. There were also some new blushes which I posted a picture of up on my instagram @littlebeautybug and I'm hoping to find some of the things in your post as well like the tin shadows! There so cute!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all these new products! I really want to try out the eyeshadows!

    Annie | www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I think I have to go over to Walmart after dinner! Think the eyeshadows might be 'duped' for Too Faced palettes? I might need to try one of the conceal and correct palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Walmart and their prices beat everyone else in my area. Unfortunately, they have a hard time keeping some brands of cosmetics stocked - Hard Candy, elf, NYC, etc. are always wiped out. I won't pay the ripoff prices of the drug stores or grocery stores, so I'll end up either waiting or getting it at Target for a little more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrice! You're right, Walmart is the cheapest but I have the same issues...they're always wiped out and in my local store, everything is opened up and tested, even safety sealed items (at least with those you can tell!). That's why I try not to buy from there...it's worth the extra money to feel like Target or CVS is going to have the shades and products I want in stock. Unfortunately, Hard Candy is only sold at Walmart so it's my only option. :/

      Delete
    2. Hi Patrice! You're right, Walmart is the cheapest but I have the same issues...they're always wiped out and in my local store, everything is opened up and tested, even safety sealed items (at least with those you can tell!). That's why I try not to buy from there...it's worth the extra money to feel like Target or CVS is going to have the shades and products I want in stock. Unfortunately, Hard Candy is only sold at Walmart so it's my only option. :/

      Delete
  6. I am really intrigued by a lot of these products! the hard candy eyebrow gel is my favorite, and the highlighting pen on the end is the best i've found! I can't wait for your reviews on the newbies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie! There were so many I wanted to buy them all! So far I've reviewed the Ombre blush, Argan lip glosses and Glamoflauge foundation...and they're all great so I have high hopes for the rest! :)

      Delete
  7. You are awesome for taking those pics. I love hard candy makeup and it's reasonable. My Walmart section is always small and empty.



    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig