Milani Rose Blush Review and Swatches

Back in 2013, Milani released a limited edition Rose Blush ($7.99) that I was never able to find in stores near me. I was so disappointed, but...they're back and no longer limited edition!  These have recently been added to the permanent Milani displays at my local CVS and Walgreens, so I had to pick up a few to try! Take a look...
These blushes are just incredibly gorgeous to look at!  I actually didn't want to use them and ruin the rose design, but when I finally decided to bite the bullet, I realized that the design isn't going anywhere fast. After several uses, they still look like a rose and I think they will for a long time. They come in three shades: Romantic Rose (a soft dusty pink), Tea Rose (a dusty rose), and Coral Cove (bright coral).
Here are the shades up close.  They're super pigmented so the swatches I'm showing are at full pigment strength when applied with my finger.  They're a lot less intense when used with a blush brush, but I just wanted to show how pigmented they are!



Romantic Rose
Romantic Rose

Tea Rose
Tea Rose

Coral Cove
Coral Cove
Here they are blended so you can see that they won't be that bright once they're on your cheeks.  The colors are soft and matte, which I love.  No shimmer or sparkle here at all! 
Romantic Rose, Tea Rose, Coral Cove
Overall, these blushes are not only amazing to look at, but the formula is wonderful!  They're super soft (but not crumbly), highly pigmented, easy to blend, and last all day! Plus, they're huge...more than half an oz (0.6) which is a lot larger than most drugstore blushes.
Love, love, love!

What do you think of the Rose Blushes?  Do you own any of them or are you planning to pick some up?

If you can't find these at drugstores near you, they're available at Milanicosmetics.com.

2 comments

  1. I own tea rose! I love it. Will be going back soon to get romantic rose :) I'm on the fence about getting coral cove as I don't really like orangey blushes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eyeing these, as the design is SO gorgeous, but didn't want to pull the trigger until I saw reviews and swatches. I will definitely be grabbing at least one, not sure which one yet, decisions, decisions.... (Katherine T)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig