Freebie Alert- Get a Free Bottle of Hello Perfume by Harvey Prince!

I'm so excited to bring you guys this deal on one of my all-time favorite fragrances...Hello by Harvey Prince.  I got hooked on it when I got a sample in one of my beauty subscription boxes (I think it was Beauty Box 5) and I've since purchased the full size.  It's a fresh, clean scent with warmth to keep it grounded (see my full review here).


From now until tomorrow 1/23, you can get a FREE Hello Roller Ball (worth $21)- just pay shipping. Just visit the Harvey Prince Website, put it in your cart, and use code freegift at checkout.

There's a reason Hello is their best selling fragrance... it's the perfect mix of fresh and sweet, and it's super balanced. I also ordered samples of their new Hello Shampoo and Conditioner ($1 each) because I just want to smell like Hello from head to toe!

The notes are:

Top: Meyer Lemon, White Grapefruit, and Satsuma Mandarin- these give it that freshness that I was looking for without smelling like soap or detergent.
Middle: Summer Forsythia, Pink Plumeria (used in Hawaiian leis) and Wild Verbena- these florals are not headache inducing on me at all.  They're perfectly balanced in the heart of the fragrance surrounded by fresh and warm notes.
Bottom: Tahitian Vanilla and Sensual Musk- the perfect blend to give it a warmth and sweetness without being cloying.

So if you've been dying to try Hello, now's your chance to do it for free! To see more reviews, check out the Birchbox website...Hello currently has 4 stars with over 18,000 reviews. 

5 comments

  1. YAAASSSS! Just ordered this--thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered it too! I have the full size but wanted this for my purse! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this! Your description makes it sound like a scent I would love (yess warm and sweet without being too floral or soapy!), but it's hard to pull the trigger on paying 21 bucks on a perfume without smelling it first! I wish more scent websites/companies offered a sample set or something similar; that's how I found my current favorite perfume, Auric Blends Love (another warm and slightly sweet scent). Deals like this are really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Jenny! I feel the exact same way. Perfumes are so hard to buy online, so its great to be able to try something without committing to buying it. I definitely have to try Auric Blends Love! :)

      Delete
  3. I ordered this the day you posted (I think they extended it because it's stI'll going on). I got it in the mail yesterday and I'm SOOO happy with it! I think I found my new signature scent! It's so fresh yet sweet and it doesn't give me a headache like some perfumes. It's really unique too. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig