L'Oreal Spring 2017 Available On Amazon

If you've had a bit of trouble locating the new L'Oreal Spring 2017 line at drugstores, you can get your hands on it right now through Amazon.com! Everything (except the eye paints) is ready to ship right away and if you have Prime, it'll get to you in a day or two.

Here's what's new:


  1. Infallible Lip Paints ($7.99)- I reviewed these a few weeks ago and really liked them (see my swatches here). 
  2. Infallible Total Cover Foundation  ($10.99)- I purchased this a few weeks ago and have been using it ever since. I plan to post a full review but so far I love it! It's medium to full coverage that's almost completely weightless! It has a mousse-like formula and just melts into the skin with a satin finish. 
  3. Infallible Paints Blush Palette ($14.99)- The drugstore is definitely lacking in blush palettes so I'm excited to try this one. The colors look really pretty...at least online! 
  4. Infallible Paints Eye Shadow- These aren't available just yet but you can check out the colors online...they're cream eyeshadow duos that claim to be very high-impact with all day wear.
  5. Infallible Paints Eyeliner ($7.99)- These come in six shades and also claim to have high-impact color with all-day wear. 
Also, there's a new Concealer Palette and Color Correcting Palette that aren't available just yet but I'm sure they'll be up shortly.

There are also three new blending sponges:

  1. Green Contour Blender ($7.99)
  2. Pink Foundation Blender ($7.99)
  3. Blue Concealer Blender ($7.99)
Have you seen any of these products in stores so far? I've only seen the Lip Paints, Concealer/Color Correcting Palettes, and Total Cover Foundation at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Nothing in any of the other drugstores yet though. 

What are you most interested in? Let me know in the comments below. :)

For more, please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

6 comments

  1. If you have tried the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation (in the squeeze tube), can you tell me if the texture of the foundation is similar? The Tarte is thick, but fluffy, and very full coverage. I love it in the summer. It's just too drying for me in the winter. This might be an alternative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not quite as full coverage as the Tarte one and not quite as thick. I find that this one melts into my skin and becomes one with it rather than sitting on top like the Tarte tends to do (at least for me). My dry skin likes this one a little bit better! :)

      Delete
    2. Sounds great! I really have to buff the tarte Amazonian Clay foundation into my skin well and sheer it out, or it does just sort of sit there and look mask like. In the summer, my skin runs to oily, so it works well for me at that time of year and it is worth the extra blending effort because it holds up really well on oily skin in heat and humidity! In the winter, I am back to the Shea Moisture serum foundation mixed with the it cosmetics cc cream. This gives me a nice hydrating, but long lasting base. I will definitely try the L'Oreal foundation, as it sounds like it might be the perfect fit! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I can already see myself buying that Blush palette! I swear, I don't know why I'm such a blush hoarder!🙈 I work at a Walgreens store, so the Foundation, Concealer palette and blender sponges have already arrived at my store and I could already tell you that the Pink Foundation Blender is going to be a hit because it's super soft and bouncy dry and that means it's just gonna be softer when damp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad to hear that...do you think it's like the Beauty Blender? Always looking for good dupes. Also I can definitely identify with being a blush hoarder! I think I have more blush palettes than eyeshadow palettes! Haha!

      Delete
  3. I spotted the L'Oréal Total Cover foundation, the Concealer and Color Corrector palettes at my local CVS today. Definitely check your drugstore out.
    MarinaD

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig