Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection Launching Tonight!

Get ready! The entire Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection launches tonight at midnight (central time) on Ulta.com, midnight Pacific Time at Sephora.com and is already live on HSN.com. This includes the Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette ($49), Sweet Peach Glow Palette ($42), Papa Don't Peach Blush ($30) and the Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil ($19).

When the Sweet Peach palette launched back in the Spring I didn't purchase it because I didn't think I would use the colors, but then I ended up purchasing it last week during the pre-sale and I'm so happy I did! It's so pigmented with hardly any fallout, and the colors are gorgeous! It's full of warm neutrals with pops of peachy pink (and even a muted olive green). It's perfect for this time of year because of all the deeper shades...great for creating a warm smoky eye. 

Here are my swatches (full review to come shortly): 




For more, please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

2 comments

  1. Such lovely shades, especially the second and third set of swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig