Spotted! Physicians Formula Butter Blushes & Highlight and Contour Palettes

physicians formula butter blush and contour palettes


The Physicians Formula Spring 2017 collection is starting to arrive in stores! I spotted this display at the Harmons inside Bed, Bath, and Beyond (so you can likely find it at Harmon stores and Christmas Tree Shops as well).  I've also had a few people tell me that they've seen these new products at CVS, so that's another place to check! 

Let's take a look...


First up are the new Highlight & Contour Palettes ($11.99). They come in two shades...Shimmer Strobing (all shimmer shades) and Matte Sculpting (all matte shades). They have a $3 coupon on the package and you can stack that with your 20% or $5 off Bed, Bath, & Beyond coupons as well. I did that and saved around $14 on my haul. 
I've already posted swatches of these palettes to my Instagram page, so if you're curious to see what they look like, you can see those here and here. 
physicians formula highlight and contour palettes

Next up is the Butter Blush ($10.99 minus a $2 coupon on the package). These are a follow-up to the hugely successful Butter Bronzer line. I'm obsessed with the Butter Bronzer, so I knew I had to try these! They come in two shades...Natural Glow and Plum Rose. In case you're wondering, they have the same tropical scent as the Butter Bronzer and have the same buttery soft feel. :)

The only downside to these is that the shades are very light, meaning that they'll likely only show up on fairer skin tones. The Natural Glow shade is more like a highlighter on me than a blush (it contains shimmer). The Plum Rose shade is a soft dusty rose matte that does show up as a blush on my skintone, but it's probably not for anyone who is medium or deeper.

To see swatches, check out my Instagram post here.
physicians formula butter blush

Here's a photo of my haul...I'll be posting more in-depth reviews/first impressions in the next day or two so stay tuned! 

What do you think? Are you excited for the new collection from Physicians Formula?

Please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

3 comments

  1. I was initially excited, but of course, the brand doesn't cater to all consumers and it proved this again with the new launch. Maybe the contour trios would be worthwhile for someone who likes those products as their color ranges are a little more extensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Must try everything here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your swatches of these blushes! I finally got the Butter Bronzer on Cyber Monday, so I'm excited to see what the fuss is about.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig