Cyber Monday Beauty Round-Up

Happy Cyber Monday! I've put together a list of some of the best beauty deals I could find...happy shopping! 

TheBalm Cosmetics- 50% off Sitewide (starts at 7am Pacific, 10am Eastern). 




Tarte Cosmetics- Steals starting at $5 plus 25% off everything else!



Ulta Beauty-

Tons of deals, plus get a free beauty bag with a $75 purchase. Platinum Perk- Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette for only $25 (reg. $42). If you're platinum, discount will show up in your shopping cart.


Too Faced- Get a mystery bag worth $115 for $39. Also, 50% off sale items.

Colleen Rothschild- Save 30% off sitewide with code Cyber30, plus the $95 Discovery Kit is only $49 today! (I bought it back in September and I'm loving everything!)

Lalicious- One of my favorite bath & body brands is having a sitewide sale...25% off! I highly recommend the Shower Oil and Sugar Scrubs!
Laura Geller- Save 45% off orders of $100 or more using code Monday45

Ciate London- Save up to 50% off.

IT Cosmetics- Save 20% off any order of $35 or more plus free shipping! 

bareMinerals- Up to 60% off select products, plus 50% off Ready 8.0 Eyeshadow Palettes (love them!). Also the Countdown to Gorgeous set is only $49 (was $79).

Clinique- Save 25% off any order, get a 6-piece beauty bag with any $65 order.

Drunk Elephant- Save 20% off Everything with code STUFFED

J. Cat Beauty- Save 30% off sitewide using code THANKSJCAT. Check out their new eyeshadow palettes...they're $14.99 and the Sunset Blvd one is gorgeous if you like warm colors.

Kiehls- Spend $55+ and get your choice of a travel bag, 5 deluxe samples, or a full size cleanser. 

Lorac- Get the Pro to Go Palette for 40% off today only!

Wet n Wild- Save 25% off sitewide, including holiday gift sets! 
Pixi Beauty- 30% off sitewide, plus free shipping! Also, 50% off sale items. 

That's it for now...I'll be adding more sales as they pop up. Happy shopping!

2 comments

  1. I didn't shop ANYTHING, pretty shocking huh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh really?! Haha. I didn't indulge last year but this year I went a little crazy. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig