Macy's Black Friday DoorBusters Live Now!

Hurry over to Macys.com to grab some amazing deals ahead of Black Friday! There are over 100 doorbusters on the site right now and they're going fast...some of the Tarte sets I saw earlier are already gone from the site.

The items above are just a few of the Prestige beauty items that are deeply discounted...there are plenty of items from Mac, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Lancome and Clinique available. Even the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette is down to $34 from $60.

So head on over to Macys.com to grab what you want before it's gone! What did you get? I'd love to hear about it!

3 comments

  1. This is the best post I've seen all day! I loaded up my cart with the Tarte Set, Stila Set, ABH Lip Gloss, Benefit Set, UD Looking Glass Palette, and some single MAC items. I'm disappointed that the ABH Contour Kit is only for deeper skin tones but I'll get one during their sale tomorrow night anyway. Yay for Black Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! Thank you so much for this post; it prompted me to check the macys website this morning for availability of the Lancôme Audacity in London palette -- and it was not only available, but on sale! The website was horribly slow from internet traffic, but I got it done. Great gift to myself, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig