Becca Blushed With Light Palette 50% Off!

Happy Black Friday! I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I'm still spending time with family today and told myself I wouldn't post on the blog today...but I couldn't resist sharing this deal with you guys.

The Becca Blushed with Light Palette is 50% off at Sephora AND Ulta today...that brings the price down to only $17! It contains two of Becca's permanent blush shades, Snapdragon & Songbird plus a brand new shade called Wisteria (exclusive to this palette).

I initially passed on this, as I didn't want to spend $34 for three shades, but I ended up grabbing one today at Ulta and I also used my points which knocked another $3 off the price! I've been wanting to own some Becca blushes for a while so I'm really excited!

Will you be picking up the Blushed With Light palette? Let me know in the comments below!

Grab yours now at Sephora.com and Ulta.com

4 comments

  1. Aaack! Thanks so much for taking the time to post this! I saw that Ulta had it but I already placed an order last night and didn't want to order more random stuff just to make free shipping. But now that you've informed me Sephora also has it... I have flash and therefore "no excuse" not to get it... right?? Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have Flash too but stupid me...I ordered from Ulta because I had points I wanted to use. The problem is, I ended up paying $5.95 for regular shipping and if I had just ordered from Sephora it still would have been cheaper without the shipping (and gotten here faster!). I don't know what I was thinking! :)-

      Delete
  2. I would totally get this if I needed more blush right now! You can't beat that price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I'm glad I didn't buy it at full price! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig