Sneak Peek of the Tarte Maneater Collection


Tarte will be releasing a brand new collection this holiday season called Maneater. They had actually debuted the Maneater Mascara on QVC earlier this fall in a duo (they were offering two full sizes for $28), but it has since sold out.

The new collection will include three products:


  1. Maneater Voluptuous Mascara $23- Promises a 23x increase in lash volume after 2 coats with a jojoba-infused formula. It'll be available on the Tarte Website on November 27th (this coming Sunday!). Here's hoping it'll be included in the 25% off sale!
  2. Self-Sharpening Liner $20- The formula is poured as a liquid and then solidifies into a thin pencil with a self-sharpening cap and precision point. Safe for the waterline. Will be available December 4th on the Tarte website. 
  3. Maneater Eyeshadow Palette $29- This palette includes 7 eyeshadows (3 matte, 2 satin, 2 shimmer) and 1 highlighter. It's going to be available on the Tarte website on December 28th. 
Here are some swatches of the eyeshadow palette I found on Instagram (doesn't include the shade Purr): 
Photo: @this_is_forty_ on Instagram

Everything here will also be available at Ulta but I don't have the date for that yet...I'll update this post when I find out more!

Are you excited to try anything from this collection? 



1 comment

  1. When I first saw this palette on IG I was going to give it a hard pass since it looks just like all their other palettes. But now seeing swatches I find myself weakening a little bit. That golden shade Foxy! And Hypnotic! The highlight looks gorgeous too. FML I know I'm gonna end up buying this.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig