Lorac Pro Metal Palette Rose Gold Edition Review

I recently picked up the Lorac Pro Metal Palette in Rose Gold at Kohls ($28) and it wasn't until I got home that I realized it's the same Pro Metal palette as last year, just in new rose gold packaging. Thankfully, I didn't own the original Pro Metal palette so it's all good! :)

Let's take a look...



The rose gold packaging is a limited edition for this palette and I definitely prefer it to the original gray color! Inside there are 8 creamy, buttery eyeshadows in that signature Lorac formula we know and love.
These aren't chunky or glittery...they're super smooth and finely milled giving more of a shiny or metallic look versus shimmery.

The palette is half the size of a regular Lorac PRO palette but it's more than half the cost, so keep that in mind. This retails for $28 and you're getting 8 shades, while the full size Lorac PRO palettes contain 16 eyeshadows for $44.

The shadows are everything you expect from Lorac and I think these have even less fallout than other Lorac shadows I've tried. They go on highly pigmented (these swatches are on bare skin, no primer!) and are long-wearing.

Shades:
Quartz- white gold with warm yellow undertone
Rose Gold- medium rose gold with a bit of a copper undertone
Graphite- warm dark brown taupe
Onyx- deep matte neutral black with silver sparkle (sparkle is very subtle & not really noticeable)
Gilded- warm medium yellow-gold
Amber- warm medium copper
Clover- warm medium olive green
Cobalt- medium-dark blue
Overall, I'm happy I picked up the Lorac PRO Metals palette! I love the new rose gold packaging and the warm-toned colors inside are stunning shades that I plan to wear as all-over lid colors this fall and winter.

Do you own the Lorac Pro Metal palette? What's your take on it?

Grab yours now at Kohls.com and Kohl's stores.

Please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

4 comments

  1. I've found some of the newer Lorac Pro palettes a bit uninspiring in terms of shade selection, but I really like this! They're different but still wearable. Rose Gold, Clover, and Cobalt look particularly nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love those shades too (Rose Gold being my fave). They're amazing for one-color looks! :)

      Delete
  2. This actually looks like the prettiest palette ever xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for anything rose gold. Odds are I am getting this.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig