Too Faced Funfetti Set Now Live!

The Too Faced Funfetti Set ($55) has already launched on HSN.com! It was supposed to be the Today's Special for tomorrow, 11/11 but there's a presale going on right now. I'm not sure if it will sell out ahead of the "official" launch or if they'll be holding some quantities back to release tonight but either way...if you want this set, buy it now, don't wait!

This set includes:

  • .36 oz. Funfetti Eye Shadow Palette
  • .21 oz. Love Flush Blush - Funfetti (brightening peachy pink shade)
  • .10 fl. oz. Funfetti Lip Gloss - Mocha Freeze (bronze)
  • .27 fl. oz. Better Than Sex Mascara - Black
  • Heart Flatbuki Brush

Eyeshadow Colors: 
  • Feelin' Good - matte bone
  • Life's A Party - silvered lilac
  • Sequin - sparkling orchid
  • Over-Served - matte mauve gray
  • Forever Young - matte peach
  • Party Crasher - medium cool brown
  • Funfetti - pink champagne
  • Girl Gang - gilded brown
  • Pop, Fizz, Clink! - matte cream
  • After Party - antique gold
  • You're So Fancy - matte soft fawn
  • All Nighter - charcoal with gold sparkle

I did order one for review but this will probably sell out before I can get it and swatch it for you. To give you the most information possible, I want to let you know that the Blush and Lip Gloss are made in the USA, the Better Than Sex mascara is made in Italy and the Palette is made in China. That makes me a little bit nervous that the palette quality will be similar to the holiday sets. That being said, HSN has an awesome return policy so if it's not great, just return it, no questions asked!

Overall, I'm hoping I'll like this set but I'm feeling cautious right now. I know I'm going to like the blush at least! I really wish they had done marbled eyeshadows (like the blush). That would have really made the Funfetti theme and been something a little "different" than just another neutral eyeshadow palette. What do you guys think?

Grab yours now at HSN.com and if you're a new HSN customer, use code Holiday10 to save $10 on orders over $20.

8 comments

  1. I don't own any two-faced eyeshadows or lip products. Nor have I tried the better than sex mascara. I love Too Faced primer, foundation, blush and bronzer. I have a ton of lip products and more eyeshadow palettes then I want to admit to. Given the hit or miss quality of holiday make up releases, do you think this is worth a purchase? These watches look pretty, but it's so hard to tell… Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to say! I purchased this for review but I'm pretty confident it will sell out before then so I feel like people aren't able to wait for the reviews before making a purchase. I have no doubt that the lip gloss, blush, and mascara will be up to their usual standard but the palette looks very much like the holiday sets (and it's the only thing made in China so I'm a little concerned about that). The good news is, HSN has a very liberal return policy so if it's terrible, it can easily be returned, no questions asked! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I like the love flush blushes, but have the mini wardrobe palette containing six or eight of those from last year. I'm trying to figure out whether the hype surrounding the mascara and/or the lipgloss makes it worth taking a chance. Are there lip glosses sticky, to your knowledge?

      Delete
    2. I haven't tried their lip glosses yet so this will be my first time. The mascara works really well for volumizing though it does tend to flake when it starts to dry out. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you. I really appreciate your input and thank you for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you use Visa Checkout you get $20 off! I ordered it last night and used it!! Plus they're offering Flexpay and free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! I did try the Visa checkout option but it didn't work for me and I got an error message to call customer service. When I did, she told me that it doesn't apply because it's a Today's Special. Then I argued that I saw other people had used it and she put me on hold to check. I finally just hung up because I was frustrated. I wish it had worked for me! :(

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig