Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Matte Lipstick Swatches

Photo: @jessicahazemua on Instagram

The new Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Liquid Lipsticks ($21) have just launched on TooFaced.com and thanks to @jessicahazemua on Instagram, I have all sixteen shades to share with you today!

Here's the description from the Too Faced website:

Matte color gets a Melt-over! Our innovative formula glides over lips like a gloss but dries to an ultra-matte opaque finish. Infused with a no-sting lip plumper and filler, Melted Matte ensures color always looks rich, full, and kissable – never dry, shriveled or cracked. Doe-foot applicator comfortably coats lips in bursts of intense, saturated matte color that lasts for hours.

I have a lot of trouble wearing matte lipsticks since my lips are prone to dryness, so these sound great! I really hope they live up to their claims. 

I have my eye on Sell Out, Cool Girl and Queen B...they're just gorgeous! What about you? What shades are on your list? 

2 comments

  1. OMG!!! They are all so very pretty. Lovely colors that are sooo tempting. I must check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a problem that I want these because they are out of my budget hahah

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig