Nyx Ultimate Shadow Palette Swatches

nyx-ultimate-eyeshadow-palette-review

Last week I posted about the new NYX Ultimate Shadow Palettes ($18)  that had just arrived at Ulta and thanks to @kittykatdoesmakeup on Instagram, I now have beautiful swatches of all four palettes to share with you. Let's take a look!

nyx-ultimate-eyeshadow-palette-swatches
Photo: @kittykatdoesmakeup on Instagram

nyx-ultimate-shadow-palette-swatches
Photo: @kittykatdoesmakeup on Instagram

nyx-ultimate-shadow-palette-swatches
Photo: @kittykatdoesmakeup on Instagram

nyx-ultimate-eyeshadow-palette-swatches
Photo: @kittykatdoesmakeup on Instagram

These look really beautiful and pigmented don't they? Kat says that they feel "buttery" and "creamy" and that they're highly pigmented. Check out her blog post here to see her full review. I'm really excited to try them now that I've seen swatches. What about you? Which one is your favorite? 

Grab them now at Ulta.com while the 20% off sale is still going on! Use code 308920 for $3.50 off a $10 purchase and also don't forget about the free beauty bag with a $25 purchase

6 comments

  1. Crap! I just placed an Ulta order with my 20% coupon and totally forgot about these! They're so pretty, I'm gonna have to go back and get the Brights one and the Highlight & Smoky one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Brights palette--but can someone tell me how to use those pink eyeshadows? I've tried pink on the lid with purple or plum in the crease, but it always seems like my eyes just look irritated. Yet those colors don't seem light enough for the browbone. Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If having pink on your lids makes them look irritated, it might work better for you to use it in the crease, alone or with orange or purple. Hot pinks work really well for blending out purples, too, whether under the lower lashline, in the crease or as part of a smokey purple eye. I hope that's a little helpful.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Rachel! Those are great ideas, and I'll try them.

      Delete
  3. Love the warm neutrals! And the brights look super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the looks of that bright palette.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig