New Laura Geller Products at Ulta

laura geller new at ulta
There are some exciting new Laura Geller products arriving at Ulta Beauty today, including some cute sets, a new powder foundation, and bronzers...let's take a look!

Tahitian Glow Kit ($39)- This set comes with one of my favorite summer products...the Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow (here's a link to the original so you can see the other shades...I like Tahitian Glow for my fair skin though). It can be used wet or dry (using it wet yields a more intense color) and it's the perfect bronze shade to even out the skin on your entire body and give you a faux tan that washes off in the shower. I use it by itself or to even out self-tanner streaks. It diffuses light and makes your skin look flawless...it's so good. This kit also comes with Spackle Tinted Primer in Champagne, Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Fig Prosecco, and DramaLash Mascara in Black...a $106 value. 

Beach Matte Baked Hydrating Bronzer ($33)- I love matte bronzers and this one has the cutest quilted pattern! It claims to be whipped from hydrating extracts and and anti-oxidants to deliver moisture to your skin while giving you that perfect beachy glow. It comes in three shades. 

Double Take Baked Versatile Powder Foundation ($36)- This is Laura's signature baked formula with ActivMesh technology for a weightless breathable finish. It can be used dry for a medium buildable coverage or wet for even more coverage. 

Eye Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner ($22)- This is a quick-dry formula with a precision marker tip for creating thin or bold lines. It's water resistant for all-day wear. 

laura geller baked beauty 101
Baked Beauty 101 ($39- a $126 value)- This set comes with four travel sizes of Laura's Baked products, plus a double-ended brush and bag. I know that her French Vanilla highlighter and Tropic Hues blush have a total cult following, so I'm thinking about getting this kit just so I can try those two products! 
It contains: 
  • Travel Sized Baked Foundation in Medium (0.06 oz)
  • Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla (0.06 oz)
  • Travel Sized Baked Blush in Tropic Hues (0.04 oz)
  • Baked Eye Shadow Duo in Dolce/Raisin (0.26 oz)

laura geller glowing goddess
Glowing Goddess 5 Pc Summer Glow Collection ($42)- I'm in love with the gorgeous peachy and bronze colors in this kit! That blush and lip gloss are calling my name. 
What's included: 
  • Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Bronze (2.0 oz)
  • StyleLASH Intense Lengthening Mascara in Black (0.33 oz)
  • Blush-n-Brighten Baked Cheek Color in Apricot Berry (0.176 oz)
  • Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Melon Infusion (0.3 oz)
  • Retractable Powder Brush

There are so many new products! What's on your wishlist? 

2 comments

  1. I've been hearing so much about that Baked Body frosting. One of my friends who always has a gorgeous glow swears by it but it always seemed to expensive to me. I might have to try the kit though as I have always wanted to try Spackle too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the Baked Body Frosting last year and I love it. It's not too shimmery, but has enough that it diffuses the light and gives an airbrushed effect. The Tahitian Glow shade is great for cooler, light skin tones because it has some pink and cream shades running through it. My Irish skin turns pinkish brown when I tan naturally so I find that it looks more natural on me than a bronzer that leans warm.

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig