What's In My Cart at: Ulta!

When I'm shopping online, I love to fill shopping carts with all of the things I have my eye on so I don't forget...sort of like a running wishlist. I thought it might be fun (and different) to share the things I plan on buying since I usually only write about things I've already purchased.  I figure I'll make it a regular thing here on the blog, and today I wanted to share what's in my Ulta cart...so let's take a look! 

Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub $15- I put this in my cart for three reasons...1. I love all things Soap & Glory, 2. The Breakfast Club is one of my favorite movies, and 3. It has a 5 star rating on Ulta.com so I have really high hopes fot it. Plus it smells like maple syrup, so there's that (I guess that's four reasons). 

Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette ($25)- Online only. I'm obsessed with all things Lorac these days and this blush palette is too cute to pass up...the colors look so beautiful and perfect for Spring and Summer! 

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Blur & Brighten Concealer Crayon ($9)- I love products that come in stick and crayon form...they're so easy and totally unfussy for a busy mom like me that doesn't have a lot of time to get ready. This one actually claims to blur flaws as it covers, so count me curious! I totally need to try this one.

C. Booth 4-in-1 Body Lotion ($9.99)- This winter, I totally fell in love with C. Booth's Egyptian Argan Oil Body Butter ($7.99 at Ulta) so for summer, I'm dying to try their 4-in-1 Body Lotion. It comes in delicious-sounding scents and contains antioxidants to protect, oils and butters to hydrate, alpha hydroxy acids to smooth flaky skin and bumps, and caffeine to tone and firm. It sounds like the perfect all-in-one lotion! 

Mally Beauty Poreless Face Defender Boost ($36)- Mally's original Face Defender is the perfect finishing product to mattify my skin and set my makeup without the dryness of powder (and when you have dry or mature skin, powder can sometimes gather in fine lines and make you look older). This new version gives your skin a little boost of bronze and based on the reviews, it gives just a hint of natural warmth, so it sounds like it would be perfect for my fair to light skin. 

C. Booth Triple Action Shampoo & Shower Gel Rosemary Mint ($6.99)- I love herbal-scented shower products, especially rosemary mint. This one has great reviews and is a budget-friendly price. I've really been getting into C. Booth's products lately so this is just one more I'm dying to try. 

Too Faced Mascara Melt-Off ($17)- This just sounds straight-up cool! Imagine being able to completely dissolve all types of mascara (even waterproof) without rubbing or tugging...just by applying this with it's mascara-like wand. I absolutely hate spending so much time washing my face at night only to have raccoon eyes in the morning, so I think I need to see what this is all about...it could be a total lifesaver if it works. 

So that's about it...what's in your Ulta cart? 

13 comments

  1. These all sound so good, especially that body lotion, body scrub and mascara melt off. Also that blush palette is just stunning. I think I'm just gonna copy your cart and start working down the list. I've been clicking over to each product and they all have such good reviews too. I was hoping some of them wouldn't so I wouldn't want them anymore. Dang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I was thinking the same thing...I always read reviews first and as I found products that looked interesting, I almost hoped they had bad reviews so I didn't have to put them in my cart, haha!

      Delete
  2. The C. Booth lotion is my holy grail lotion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds so amazing! I can't wait to try it. Now I just have to settle on a scent. :)

      Delete
  3. Ugh you are my biggest enabler! Why does this all look so good? Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Isn't it so beautiful?? I can't resist it. All willpower...gone.

      Delete
  5. Such a great idea for a post! I want everything in your cart. It all sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi! I can't wait to try everything! :)

      Delete
  6. I have the Lorac blush palette ! I love :) good choice!! the rest of your picks look interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Lorac Blush palette is fantastic; you'll love it! The Mascara Melt Off sounds like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you haven't purchased that Lorac Blush palette yet, I'm willing to sell you mine. I haven't used it at all! I can ship it to you! I have way too many blushes and I've had this for over a year and haven't even swatched it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig