New Nyx Ultimate Shadow Palettes at Ulta

nyx ultimate shadow palettes
Thanks so much to @mstripledouble on Instagram for the heads up on this one! Four new NYX Ultimate Shadow Palettes ($18) just landed on the Ulta website and they're currently BOGO 50% off. 
Each palette contains 16 eyeshadows in a range of finishes from mattes to shimmers and they come in four different versions: 

Warm Neutrals (top left)
Brights (top right)
Cool Neutrals (bottom left)
Smoky and Highlight (bottom right)

Grab yours now at Ulta.com! 

2 comments

  1. What?! How did these escape me, I had no idea they were even coming out (and I keep pretty close tabs on NYX new releases). At least they're BOGO so I won't feel too bad about buying more than one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea either! They're so pretty, right?:)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig