IT Cosmetics IT's Your Bye Bye Breakthroughs Today's Special Value on QVC


After weeks of anticipation I can finally spill the beans about all of the brand new IT Cosmetics products I've been reviewing lately. They launch together in one kit for $59.95 today on QVC, and this price will only last until tonight, 3/25 at 11:59pm (or until supplies last).

The IT's Your Bye Bye Breakthroughs set contains five products, four of which are brand new and can't be found anywhere else right now. That breaks down to only $11.99 per piece, which is an amazing deal.  I've previewed a few of these items already, but today I'll go over the entire kit so you can see it all together. 

it cosmetics bye bye under eye illumination
Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination in Light, Medium, Tan, and Deep

First up is the brand new Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination concealer. It's the same Bye Bye Under Eye formula we all know and love but now it contains IT Cosmetics' Drops of Light technology to bring soft luminosity to your under eye area. Don't worry...this doesn't translate to sparkle or glitter at all...it's very subtle and I honestly didn't notice too much of a difference between this and the regular Bye Bye Under Eye. Still, I'm in love with this concealer because just like the original, it's full coverage, waterproof and lasts all day without creasing or cracking. It's very thick so I like to put a small dot on the back of my hand and warm it up by tapping it with my finger. Then I dab my finger under my eyes to apply a super thin coating all the way around my eyes including my eyelids. It brightens up the whole area so much. You'll have your choice of four shades...Light, Medium, Tan, and Deep. 

it cosmetics bye bye pores blush
Bye Bye Pores Blush

Next is the brand new Bye Bye Pores Blush in the shade Naturally Pretty. I did a full review on this a few weeks ago and it's such a gorgeous color! It truly does a great job at minimizing pores and looks so natural. You can see my full review here in case you missed it. 

it cosmetics bye bye pores pressed powder
Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder
This next product isn't new, but it's gotten rave reviews for its ability to optically blur the look of pores and fine lines...it's the Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder ($29). It contains peptides, real silk, and hydrolyzed collagen for a smooth, poreless finish. I love setting my makeup with this...it's completely translucent and feels so silky and smooth. I have dry skin and don't usually wear powders but this one feels really nice on my skin. 

it cosmetics bye bye pores powder brush
Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush
This kit also comes with one of IT Cosmetics' famous Heavenly Luxe brushes. This is the brand new Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Powder Brush and it has a custom cut dome shaped head that helps to blur away the look of imperfections for a flawless finish. Like all IT brushes, it feels super plush and luxurious with a sturdy handle and ultra soft bristles...they truly are heavenly and if you haven't felt one yet, you're in for a treat. This is probably the softest brush I own and I love using it with the Bye Bye Pores setting powder. This brush has a $58 value, so that's almost the entire price of the kit with just this one item. 


Last, but certainly not least might be my favorite product in the entire kit (although it's really hard to choose)...Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm. It's definitely my favorite face cleanser ever and I'm hoping and praying that IT comes out with this on it's own very soon...before I run out! I posted a full review on it here, but in a nutshell, it's a silky soft balm cleanser that removes every trace of makeup without stripping your skin and with no greasy residue. I don't have to do a second cleanse after using this...my face feels deeply cleansed yet soft at the same time. It's holy grail status for me all the way. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Overall, this is my favorite TSV set from IT Cosmetics ever. Many of the past kits gave me repeat products but every single product in this set was new to me, so it was really exciting. Plus, there wasn't a dud in the whole set...I loved everything. 
If you're interested in trying these products, I highly recommend this set, especially since I have no idea when these will launch individually (except for the Pressed powder which is already in stores). Also, this kit works out to $11.99 per item so it's a great way to try IT Cosmetics newest products for a lot less than they're going to be when they launch by themselves. 

As always, QVC offers $3 shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee on everything, no questions asked. 

Grab yours now at QVC.com!

** Thank you so much to IT Cosmetics for sending me this set for review**

12 comments

  1. Okay, I've never ordered from QVC before but I just might have to order this kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first QVC order was only about 2 years ago (and I'm 38!). Before that, I didn't realize that they had all these great beauty brands, I kind of always assumed it was just "as seen on TV" stuff. I honestly never would have watched a home shopping channel before, but when I first had my son and he was awake in the middle of the night there was nothing on TV. As I was flipping though the guide, I saw IT Cosmetics and thought I might as well put that on because it's about makeup (but I had never heard of the brand before). Once I saw that, I was hooked and I looked forward to flipping on QVC to see if I could catch the beauty presentations during the night. It made me feel better when I was so exhausted as a new mom. So you could say that IT Cosmetics was my intro to QVC, haha!

      Delete
  2. I have never been so excited for an IT Cosmetics kit in my LIFE! Usually I'm interested, but still have the willpower to not buy them. This time I'm completely sucked in. The reviews you did on the blush and cleansing balm sucked me in. But it all looks great. I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Leslie, I'm glad you liked my posts! :) Wait until you try them...they're so amazing.

      Delete
  3. I already ordered mine and for the first time I'm excited for every product in this kit. I used to go into Ulta and drool over the It Cosmetics brushes but ever since I discovered QVC I never ever pay full price for them. They do these TSV's a few times a year and they almost always include a brush so I've really built up a collection that way. Most of the time the price of the whole kit is the same as the price of a brush so it just makes sense to buy the whole thing and you get to try some products too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true and their brushes are the BEST. Whenever I'm getting ready, my son (who's 2 and a half) loves to go through and touch all my brushes and he always picks out the IT Cosmetics ones and rubs them all over his face and says, "sooooft". Haha it's so funny because most of my brushes are soft...but these are just on another level. It's always funny to me that a toddler can tell the difference! :)

      Delete
  4. I was so excited to wake up and see this! I check your blog every morning before work to see what's new in the world of makeup. I was really hoping all the products you've been talking about would end up in one TSV kit and it looks like my wish came true. I'm going to order this now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! That makes me so happy that you stop by every day. :) You're going to love this kit...it's my favorite one yet.

      Delete
  5. I set the DVR for the midnight presentation and watched it this morning- I have two young children and had to be up early to get them ready for school. I loved reading your reviews and was pretty sure I was going to order this but I wanted to see the products in action first. I'm completely sold and placed my order about 10 minutes in, LOL. I love It Cosmetics and can't wait to get this, I'm especially excited about the blush and cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally get where you're coming from! Sometimes I wish I was on Youtube because it's hard to describe a product in words. I was dying to show everyone the cleansing balm rather than try to explain it in a blog post because the texture is just so amazing! You'll have to come back and let me know how you liked everything! :)

      Delete
  6. I was really hesitant about an illuminating concealer because the last thing I ever want to do is illuminate under eye bags and wrinkles. But since you say its not that illuminating I might take a chance on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very tempting, so I'm glad my color sold out else I'd have bought it. XD. I have too much skincare and makeup, I'm afraid half will expire before I even open them. Willpower? I can spell it but not practice it.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig