Lorac The Getaway Eye and Cheek Palette- Only $20

 Lorac fans rejoice, a new face palette has just been released exclusively at Nordstrom...and it's only $20! This is great news since the Unzipped or Pro palettes will run you between $42 and $44. The Getaway Palette contains six eyeshadows, two blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter, making it the perfect face palette to travel with this spring and summer! It's so beautiful, I will be placing my order the minute I'm done typing this post! I'm obsessed with Lorac's buttery smooth powder formula so I can't not get this one, considering it has everything you need in one palette.

Grab yours now at Nordstrom.com and get free shipping and three free samples (there are some great deluxe MAC Mascara and Prep & Prime samples available right now!).

8 comments

  1. I literally just squealed when I saw this (and I'm supposed to be working right now but hey, it's Friday afternoon). The girls at the cubicles around me wanted to know what was going on and I showed them your post. I'm pretty sure they're all on the Nordstrom website placing their orders right now, LOL. This is too good to pass up! Thank you so much and I love your blog. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh no! Don't get in trouble for reading my blog at work...I would feel so bad!! Haha. I'm so glad you're excited about it,I can't wait to get mine!

      Delete
  2. This is completely crazy, but I was on the Ulta site today and actually had the new Lorac Nude Necessities palette in my cart. It's been a while since I've splurged on a Lorac palette and I was ready to pull the trigger but then I thought "maybe I'll just go check my favorite beauty blogs first and see if there's anything new" because I wasn't 100% convinced that was what I wanted. Hence, I saw this! For $10 less, it's a lot more interesting and I don't even have to question whether or not I want it- I definitely do! Thanks for saving me some money AND I'm getting a palette I'm really excited about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too funny! I was also thinking about getting that one but I kept asking myself if I really need a palette with all nude/brown shades. I can justify this one so much more because it's an entire face palette that I can take with me on vacations this summer. :)

      Delete
  3. This palette is GORGEOUS! I love Lorac and will be buying it tonight. Thank you for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI, I'm sure this palette is made in china and the pro palettes are made in the USA. The quality is noticeably different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got last years version, The Resort (I think), and the quality was great. Tons better than the other Made in China palettes they've released, such as the Skinny line.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig