New Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation and Outlast Longwear Lipstick Spotted!

I was at Bed Bath and Beyond today and spotted some new Covergirl Products from the Outlast collection. 
First, there's Outlast Stay Luminous foundation ($8.99).  This is packaged almost identically to the Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation that was released last year, except the pump and accents on the bottle are red instead of blue. 

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation


According to the Covergirl website:

Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation’s oil-free, non-greasy formula gives your skin a natural luminosity that lasts all day! Perfect for achieving radiant skin, this all day foundation hydrates skin while providing flawless coverage.

It comes in seven shades, and there is also an all-day primer available. I played with this a little bit today and I have to say, I'm impressed so far.  It leaves a glowy, dewy finish with no sparkle or shimmer...it's more of a pearlized sheen and just like the Outlast Stay Fabulous, this provides excellent coverage. I'll keep testing it out and will post a review soon! 
Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation

Outlast Longwear Lipstick ($6.59)is also brand new for Summer 2015 and claims to offer a truly moisturizing longwear formula (I'm still waiting for that to happen!). I can't wait to test these to see if it's true. 
From the Covergirl website
No need to choose between moisture or color that lasts as long as you do—now you can have both! Outlast Longwear Lipstick doesn’t flake or crumble. It’s super-powered with moisture, so it stays super fresh and super flexible all day.
It comes in 11 shades but there were only 6 in this display.  I saw another display that had only three shades, so it seems like they vary from store to store. 
Here are all of the shades: 




So are you excited about the new Covergirl Outlast Summer 2015 collection? What do you want to try? 

3 comments

  1. I saw the lipstick at Bed, Bath, and Beyond earlier this week when I was there and now I'm kickin myself for not grabbing one while I was there. Those shades all look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking everywhere for the foundation. I felt like the original was too heavy, but I have high hopes for this version! The lipsticks look pretty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before
    but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm certainly delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back
    regularly!

    Have a look at my blog - prom hair - ,

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig