Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Cream Spotted!

Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Cream ($6.99 at Bed, Bath and Beyond) is brand new for Summer 2015 and I just saw the display this morning (if you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw my sneak peek earlier today!). 
Dream Bronze BB claims to be an 8-in-1 formula and I wonder if it's the same formula as their Dream Fresh BB with some bronzer added to it or if the formula feels and acts totally different. I bought one to review so we'll soon find out!

It comes in two shades: Light/Medium and Medium/Deep.
Have you seen this in stores yet? Are you excited to get your hands on it?

1 comment

  1. I need this! I don't have a Bed, Bath and Beyond near me that sells makeup tho. Any idea when they'll be in drugstores?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig