Covergirl Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Balm Creams Spotted at Bed, Bath and Beyond

Covergirl Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Balm Creams ($6.79 at Bed Bath and Beyond) are brand new for Summer 2015 and they claim to offer "rich color with soft shine". I'm a sucker for lip crayons so I admit I was really happy when I saw these and immediately bought a few. 
They come in 6 shades: Strawberry Frappe, Berries n' Cream, Parfait, Cherry Cream Pie, Nectarine Dream, and Caramel Parfait.

I took home Berries n' Cream and Caramel Cream, but if I like them, I'll be back for more! 
Will you be trying these or skipping them? 

1 comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig