Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Around The Clock Blush- Brush With Brilliance Review

Last month, I reviewed two of the new Fergie by Wet N Wild Around the Clock blushes (see review here), but at the time, my local Walgreens was sold out of the third new shade, Brush With Brilliance. On a recent trip to Wags, I saw that it was back in stock so I grabbed it.  This was the shade I mentioned in my previous post that could possibly be a dupe for Nars Orgasm, so I just wanted to show you guys the color and swatch it next to Orgasm for comparison.  This isn't going to be an in-depth post since I've already reviewed these (please see my previous post for more details) so let's take a quick look!

These blushes are highly pigmented and super soft.  They're also a nice large size that'll last a long time and they're a bargain at $4.99.
As soon as I saw this color I thought of Orgasm with that gold shimmer and peachy pink appearance.
This is one of those times when a color looks different in the pan than swatched, because it looked way more pink on my skin than I thought it was going to be.
Here it is next to Orgasm...you can definitely tell that Orgasm is more peachy-pink, while Brush With Brilliance is pretty straight up pink with gold shimmer.
So it's not technically a dupe for Orgasm but I'm loving the color anyway!  What do you guys think? Have you seen these blushes around at your local Walgreens?  They've been so hard to find for a lot of people!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig