NYC Cosmetics City Proof 24HR Eye Shadow Spotted at CVS

I just spotted the new NYC Cosmetics City Proof 24HR Eye Shadows at CVS ($3.19 each) and right now they're BOGO 50% off!  These claim to be Vibrant, Waterproof Color and they come in 10 shades. There's also a primer (far left) that will help to make them even more vibrant and long-lasting.  Let's take a closer look at the shades...

Primer, Wall Street Bronze, Brooklyn Mocha, Tribeca Taupe, 5th Ave Gold Rush

5th Ave Gold Rush, Murray Hill Champagne, Rockefeller Center Snowflakes (x2)

Empire State Building, New York at Night, Central Park Tulips, East River Romance.
I can't wait to try these! I love cream shadows (like Maybelline Color Tattoo) but when they're in a chubby stick, they're so easy to apply especially on the go!
Grab these now while they're on sale!

2 comments

  1. I admit I have never tried NYC Cosmetics but these are piquing my interest. As it heads toward warmer weather I always look for waterproof formulas. I'll have to give these a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Central Park Green? Strawberry Fields Pink?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig