Maybelline Color Tattoo Spring 2015 Shades

Maybelline has released two new Color Tattoo shades as part of their new Rebel Bloom collection for Spring 2015. Let's have a look! 
There are apparently three new shades but all of the displays I've seen only had two...Petunia Punk and Hibiscus Heartbreak.
Petunia Punk is a light frosty pink that looks almost white when swatched.



Petunia Punk
Hibiscus Heartbreak is a pinky purple shade that's just beautiful. It also has a little bit of a frosty finish.
Hibiscus Heartbreak
Here are the swatches...these are actually quite sheer (more so than other Color Tattoos) and I had to build the color up a bit to get them to look like they do here.

Here they are swatched on my eye and you can see how sheer they are. I used Petunia Punk up to my brow bone and Hibiscus Heartbreak on my lid. Petunia Punk almost disappears except when the light catches it, but I'm totally smitten with Hibiscus Heartbreak. 
 Have you seen these out and about yet (or seen the third shade)? I picked these up at Harmons and I've also seen them at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

4 comments

  1. These look lovely! Sometimes I'm scared to put pink on my eyes because it makes me look like I have allergies. But these don't look that way at all. Thanks for including a photo of your eyes because I think I would have passed on these if I just saw them in store but seeing them here I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read there is five so far. According to numbers could be six. They r great looking wish they would make some perm. Looking to sub to ur blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've seen that too (I need to update this post). I'm dying to try Black Orchid but can't find it anywhere. Hope it arrives near me soon! You can sub to the blog by clicking on the RSS icon in the section of my blog where it says "Connect" in the right column. Thank you so much!! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful look! I also picked up both of these shades. Also have a review on my blog.

    Annie | www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig