Real Techniques Bold Metals Now BOGO 50% at Ulta!

If you've been dying to try the new Real Techniques Bold Metals brush collection, now's your chance to get them Buy One Get One 50% off...right now at Ulta!
I don't live near an Ulta, but I like to go when we visit my in-laws on Long Island.  The few times I've gone to look for these, the display was empty- they just keep selling out! I finally went online to place an order and to my surprise, they're on sale- yesss!


I'm really wanting the Pointed Crease Brush (2nd row to the left) and the Flat Contour Brush (bottom row)!  Click on any of the brushes below to head over to the Ulta website!

Have you tried any of these brushes yet?  I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments

  1. Gah!! I just bought a few of these last week. Dammit, I could have saved a lot of money if I had just waited. Grrrr

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig