Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Around The Clock Blush Review and Swatches

Fergie's new Centerstage Collection from Wet N Wild is just hitting Walgreens stores (I had so much trouble finding it and had to visit 6 different Walgreens!) and a few days ago, I reviewed the new eyeshadow palette from the line (see that post here).  It was really impressive and made me excited to try the other products in the line.  When I first saw these new Around the Clock blushes ($4.99), I had to have them...the shades looked very "Nars" to me.  There are three shades in all, but one of them (Brush With Brilliance) was out of stock, which bummed me out because it looks like it could be a Nars Orgasm dupe.  

Brush with Destiny & Brush with Danger
These blushes claim to last up to 10 hours and deliver vivid, ultra-pigmented color.  I found them to be super soft and silky and easy to work with.  Actually, I had to tap my blush brush to remove some color because it picked up a ton of it on the first swipe.





Brush With Destiny is a peachy shade with gold shimmer and a hint of pink- it reminds me of Nars Lovejoy.  Brush With Danger is a cool-toned matte pink that reminds me of Nars Desire.
Brush With Brilliance, the one I wasn't able to get, is a peachy pink with golden shimmer, reminiscent of Nars Orgasm.
Brush With Destiny, Brush With Danger

Brush With Destiny

Brush With Danger

fergie around the clock blush swatches
Brush With Destiny, Brush With Danger
Overall, these blushes are absolutely fantastic!  They're heavily pigmented and lasted all day on my dry skin (and usually powder blushes fade fast on me).  I'm also in love with the shades, as they're total Nars dupes.  So far, I can't get enough of Fergie's Centerstage Collection's Spring 2015 line.  I can't wait to try the rest of the products I bought!
Have you seen this collection at Walgreens yet?  Or tried anything from the new line?

1 comment

  1. Oh my, the pink is beautiful and a NARS dupe (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig