Deal of the Day- Crown Brushes Up to 80% off!

I've heard tons of YouTube gurus talk about Crown Brushes, but since they're a little on the expensive side, I had never tried them before.  Then I found out that they're owned by Coastal Scents!
Today, Crown Brushes are on Haute Look and there are some insane deals on them!

If you've never shopped Haute Look before, they're owned by Nordstrom and they have daily flash sales on everything from clothing to shoes and beauty products!

Here are a few of the amazing deals on the site now:

Pro 12 Piece Brush Set with Faux Snakeskin Case $14 (Reg $82.50 - 83% off)



These are just a small sampling of what's available! I'm excited to try some of these as well as their makeup!  They are also offering professional train cases and makeup storage (Lord knows I need that!). 
Check it out at Hautelook.com


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig