Rimmel Kate Moss Idol Eyes Scandaleyes Mascara Spotted at Walgreens!

Kate Moss has a new addition to her Rimmel makeup line...a mascara called Idol Eyes! Part of the Scandaleyes collection, this mascara claims to be created by Kate herself! 
Idol Eyes has a broken-heart shaped brush to create lift at the base of your lashes and to also give volume. It costs $6.99 and I picked one up for review soon!
Also on the display were 5 Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipsticks numbered 29-33. The display doesn't mention them as being new but I don't remember those shades being around before so I'm guessing they are new (but correct me if I'm wrong!).

So are you excited about Kate's new mascara? Do you think you'll be trying it out?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig