Garnier Ultra-Lift Miracle Cream and Eye Cream Spotted at Walgreens

Garnier has just launched a new line of skincare products called Ultra-Lift Miracle and I spotted them at Walgreens tonight.  The line includes a Miracle Sleeping Cream and Miracle Sleeping Eye Cream. I've been wondering when drugstore skincare was going to catch on to the Korean trend of Sleeping Packs/Masks.  Let's take a look...
Sleeping Creams make sense because that's when your skin regenerates and products have a chance to work the best.  The Miracle Sleeping Cream ($17.99) is anti-aging and anti-fatigue so it hydrates and brightens your skin and also reduces wrinkles!  I took some photos of the box so you can see what all of the claims are:

There is also a Miracle Sleeping Eye Cream ($17.99) that's supposed to fight dark circles, firm, hydrate, depuff and give your eye area a rested look.  It has a gel-cream texture so it's hydrating like a cream, but lightweight like a gel.

I purchased the eye cream for review and I can't wait to start using it (starting tonight!).  What do you think?  Will you try these out?

1 comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig