New Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation and Primer Spotted!

Rimmel has reformulated their Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation and has given it a brand new look! I just spotted the display at CVS this morning. They have also released a Lasting Finish Primer that, to my knowledge, has only been available overseas until now.
The newly reformulated Lasting Finish comes in a glass bottle now. I purchased one so I can tell you it's an open-neck bottle, no pump, which I'm not a big fan of but I'll get over it if I really love it.
If you don't remember, this is what the old Lasting Finish looked like:
The new version claims to be enriched with "Comfort Serum" and the back of the bottle says,
"Full coverage foundation enriched with a comfort serum. Instant,  perfect coverage that lasts all day. Sweat, heat, humidity, and transfer proof for up to 25 hours."

It comes in 7 shades right now, which isn't a lot, but maybe there will be more in the future. I took some close-up photos of the shades:
Primer, 091 Light Ivory, 100 Ivory, 101 Classic Ivory

203 True Beige, 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige, 300 Sand
There's a $1 off coupon on the display that can be used toward either the primer or the foundation. The primer is $7.99 and the foundation is $8.99.
I'm actually excited to try this, because I like the flawless look that full coverage foundations provide. I was using Rimmel's Stay Matte in the summer because even though I have dry skin, it's really more normal in the warm weather. But now, I'm looking for something comparable that feels more hydrating on my skin, so I'm hoping this is it!
I'll make sure to post a review over the next few weeks.
What do you think? Do you want to try this?

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for up-to-the minute new product sightings!

3 comments

  1. Iv'e never tried this product but I don't usually have luck with drug store foundation...my hunt is still on for the perfect shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked stay Matte also, but I picked it up on the wrong color so I could only use it when I was super tan haha.. Interested to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Lasting Finish foundation in the summertime! I'll definately check out the new version when the weather gets warmer!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig