New Rimmel Provacalips 16 Hour Lip Colour Spotted at CVS.

Rimmel Provacalips 16 Hour Lip Colour ($8.49 at CVS) is new for Spring 2015 and I spotted the display at my local CVS. Take a look! 
 Provacalips claims to be "kiss-proof, weightless, non-drying, transfer-proof Colour for endless comfort".
It comes in 10 shades and are double-ended wit the color on one side and a clear sealant on the other. I bought a few shades and did a quick swatch on the back of my hand. The lip color is very thin, like a lightweight gloss. The sealant surprised me by being thick and almost like a wax! I was expecting a clear runny gloss. It still has a glossy finish but it feels super soft, melty and emollient. But we'll see when I try it on my lips!
This is another exciting new release from Rimmel...see my other posts from today to see more!
Also, don't forget to follow me on Instagram for up-to-the-minute new releases straight from the drugstore!

2 comments

  1. I'm so excited these are finally landing in the US! I've been reading about all the raves online for the past few months and I can't wait to try them myself!

    http://adoseofmoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be obsessed with these a few years ago, but when I ran out I couldn't find them. I am so glad to see they have finally relaunched them and brought them back & probably with better formula! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig