New Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask Smashed

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask is my holy grail lip product.  I've been wearing it to bed every night since I bought it last January (see my review here).  Then over the summer, they made it even better by releasing a Champagne pink, rose-gold tinted version (see my review here) which I wear it all the time when I want just a hint of color. As a stay-at-home Mom, I don't really wear lip products with much color to them on a daily basis so the Champagne is my go-to when I'm just out running errands or around the house. Still, I always thought it would be nice if they'd make a darker tinted version for those days when I do want a little more color.

Well, I was just browsing the Sephora website last night and freaked out when I saw Smashed, the newest Agave Lip Mask shade!

                                
"The leave-on Bite Beauty Smashed Agave Lip Mask imparts a universal red-wine tint while healing and softening lips with its blend of lanolin, vanilla extract, natural olive fruit, and jojoba oil. Its infusion of the powerful antioxidant resveratrol improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, banishes dryness, and lets you achieve irresistible lips". 

I love that all the lip masks are petroleum free and made with all food grade ingredients.  It's pricey, but definitely a splurge that's worth it for me.  You only need a tiny bit and it lasts forever.  The original clear version I bought last January is only a little over half gone!

I ordered one last night as soon as I saw it so I'll be posting a review soon!

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh YES!! I just jumped up and down reading this post. I was late jumping on the Agave Lip Mask train but I finally broke down and spent the $ telling myself if it wasn't the best lip product I've ever used I'll just return it. Well I never did because it is so worth it. I want to tell your other readers if you're on the fence try it! You'll never buy another lip product. Sometimes splurging on yourself is a good thing, in moderation! I didn't get the champagne one but this color looks right up mY alley! Thank you! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig