Milani Fierce Foil Eye Shine and Liners Spotted at CVS

Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine and Eyeliners are new for Spring 2015 and I just spotted them at my local CVS. The Eyeshines were $11.49 each which is really expensive for drugstore eyeshadows, especially since these palettes aren't really that big. I've seen other bloggers posting that they got them for $9.99, so I don't know if my CVS is charging more for some reason...they should be the same across the board. Hmm...
The Palettes come in four shade combinations- Milan (cool nudes), Rome (pinks & purples), Florence (warm nudes) and Venice (blues).  The Fierce Foil Eyeliners come in a pot with a brush and also come in four shades- Black Gold Foil, Purple Foil, Brown Foil, and Navy Foil.

These are actually cream eyeshadows, not powder so it'll be interesting to see how well they hold up.  Other than Maybelline Color Tattoo's, I haven't had great luck with drugstore cream eyeshadows staying put and not creasing. I purchased a few of these for review so I'll be sure to let you know what I think.  In the meantime, if any of you have tried these out, I'd love to hear what you thought of them! 

3 comments

  1. I am confused. I thought neutrals were by nature neither cool nor warm but instead ..well.. neutral. Please educate me as this is something I don't entirely understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly! That was my mistake...I shouldn't have called them neutrals, I should have called them nudes. I'll be sure to change that! Sometimes people use the two interchangeably. But nude shadows can be warm or cool depending on the color. Warm browns and bronzes that have more copper or orange in them would be considered warm, while browns that have more of a gray base would be considered cool. Thanks for the heads up about my confusing terminology! :)

      Delete
  2. Hah! So obvious now that you say it. Thank you. Also the crash course in warm vs cool is very helpful as I couldn't quite wrap my head around a blue based brown but a gray based neutral makes a lot more sense.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig