L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Ultra Swatches and Review

Last week, I posted a review and swatches of the new L.A. Girl Beauty Brick in Nudes (see that here). I had also purchased the Ultra palette, so I wanted to share the swatches with you guys. They're $9 at the L.A. Girl website and at some Harmon drugstore locations. 

The packaging is very similar to the Nudes Beauty Brick except this one has purple writing. 

Inside is a beautiful range of colors from pinks to gray-blue and purple, to brown and black. There's really a lot of variety in this one!
Like the Nudes palette, these are all soft, but I found some of them to be a little sheerer and not as pigmented. They're still amazing for the price, but I'm not sure why there was a bit of a difference between the two. Maybe it's just me?



The first four shades are beige, pale pink (looks peach in the palette photo below...swatch is accurate color), a salmon pink, and a dusty rose pink (mauve).

The next section is varying degrees of purple with a blue that has a hint of purple in it as well.
The last set did not photograph true to life in the palette, but the swatches represent what they actually look like. These are all deep shades including a plum, dark gray-blue, copper brown, and black.
Overall, I like the variety this palette offers and the pigmentation is considerably better than other palettes in this price range. But I still think that the Nudes Beauty Brick is my favorite in terms of shades and pigmentation.
What do you think about the Ultra Beauty Brick vs. the Nudes, or any others you've tried?
To purchase, please visit L.A. Girl.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig