Pacifica Stellar Gaze Length and Strength Mascara Review

I love Pacifica's perfumes and bath and body products, but I just recently found out that they have makeup too! I love mascaras and was drawn to their Stellar Gaze Length and Strengthen formula ($14) that's 100% Vegan and Cruelty free! It's supposed to condition the lashes with Coconut Oil and Vitamin B.  I have yet to find an all natural mascara that works well, so I was hoping this one would be the exception!  Take a look...

I love the tube it comes in...it feels heavy and expensive and has a pretty celestial design on it.  The brush is large and chunky but not so much that it gets all over my eyelids when applying.




This formula is really buildable so you get a natural lash look with one coat and it builds to quite a bit of volume and length with multiple coats.  Here are my before and afters...I thought it made my lashes look great- no clumps and the formula wasn't too wet and goopy it was just right.  The brush created the perfect amount of separation.  It doesn't give a false lash look but it doesn't claim to.  

Before:

After:

I love that this mascara is all natural and works so well!  Pacifica hit a home run with this one- I love it!  It left my lashes feeling soft and not stiff or brittle even after all the coats I put on.  
If you're interested in learning more about Stellar Gaze or to purchase, please click below: 




Have you tried any Pacifica products?  What are your favorites?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig