My Top Ten Drugstore Exfoliating Products

When Winter starts coming to an end, I always start thinking more about exfoliation and getting rid of the dull, dry, dead skin on my face and body to reveal the bright smooth skin beneath. I do it here and there during the Winter, but I tend to get a bit lazy about it since I'm covered up anyway. But now is a good time to start because pretty soon I'll be wearing dresses, shorts, sandals and tank tops. Plus, my face can always use more exfoliation in the wintertime because that's when my skin is driest.
So in no particular order, here are my Top Ten budget-friendly exfoliating products!

1. Olay Fresh Effects Exfoliating Wet Cloths $5.99

These aren't your average exfoliating wipe- they pack some serious grit and scrubbing power on one side, and are smooth on the other for makeup removal.  Plus, the fresh scent is a great pick-me-up! See my review HERE.


This Allure Best of Beauty award winner is a hybrid mask and scrub.  Smooth a layer over the skin and leave it for a few minutes to let the charcoal draw out toxins and impurities.  Then rub it in and the sugar granules polish and remove dead skin.  My skin always glows after using this and it comes in a huge tube for $3.99...crazy! See my review HERE.


For those days you don't feel like dealing with a scrub, these pads use gentle lactic acid to loosen and remove the dead skin from your face.  So simple to use, just swipe it all over your face once and toss! These use the same ingredient as Philosophy's Microdelivery Pads, so they're a bargain dupe.  See my review HERE.


This body scrub is heavenly!  It contains rich Shea Butter, Macadamia, Avocado, and Sweet Almond Oils to soften skin, plus sugar to polish dry patches.  The tropical, beachy Hawaiian Kukui scent is my favorite, but this also comes in scents like Almond Honey, Tropical Mango, and Brazilian Nut plus more new scents!  I love the natural ingredients and that Tree Hut products are made in the USA. See my review HERE.

This Glycolic Acid serum works overnight to exfoliate the skin and reveal a fresh new complexion. After only a few nights of using this, my skin looked brighter and had a years-younger glow. After 2 weeks, I'm actually using less makeup!  It's on the more expensive side, but CVS has .5oz trial sizes for $11 that will last a few weeks.  That's what I did, and I'll definitely be purchasing the full size next. See my review HERE.


Forget the Pedi-Egg or other foot scrapers- this battery-powered exfoliator is unbeliveable!  It literally pulverizes hard, callused skin on your feet and turns it into dust in a few seconds.  You can get pedicure results at home with this tool...I totally love it. It's so easy to use and you get really fast results with it.  Read my review HERE.


This lip exfoliator from ELF is made from Sugar, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils.  Apply like you would a lipstick, and rub your lips back and forth while the sugar grains slough off dead skin and the oils and butters moisturize.  A steal at only $3, since there are similar luxury products that cost a lot more!

When you don't need a heavy duty scrub and just want some light exfoliation, this body wash is amazing! With brown sugar and karite butter, it's really moisturizing and foams up nicely to clean your body and gently polish.  Plus the brown sugar scent is delicious!




This soft rotating cleansing brush takes any cleanser and works it deep into the skin for the ultimate cleanse.  I use mine at night and it removes makeup and gunk from pores better than just cleansing alone.  It has two speeds and is gentle yet effective!



I got a pair of these in a recent Beauty Box 5, and I like them so much better than a shower pouf!  The gritty texture provides great exfoliation- just put them on, pour some body wash into your hands, rub them together to create lather and go.  You can use any body wash or soap you want because the gloves do all the work, polishing away dry dead skin.  




What are your favorite exfoliating products?  Have you tried any of these, and if so, what did you think?  Drop a comment below!



No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig