Birchbox March 2014 Reveal

I got my March 2014 Birchbox today and it didn't disappoint!  Take a look...

Jergens BB Body. I already have the full size, but I'm glad to have a travel size for summer vacations.  I love this stuff!  They also gave a coupon for $2.00 off.  Full Size 7.5oz. $10.79.  

No. 7 Perfume by English Laundry.  Described as a fruity floral with a vanilla almond base.  I wasn't crazy about the floral top notes when I first sprayed this, but it mellowed into the vanilla almond scent on me after only about 5 minutes and I haven't stopped smelling my wrist all night! Full Size-$90

Coola Tinted Matte Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30.  I wasn't excited about getting an SPF at first until I tried it on my hand.  This is a silky mousse like texture that mattifies and makes the skin feel smooth, almost like a lightly tinted primer!  No more greasy sunscreen- I want to buy this for the summer, although the full size is quite expensive.  Full Size 1.7oz. $36


Luster Now Instant White Toothpaste.  I'm excited about this, especially since I've been using Crest Whitestrips to whiten my teeth.  This will add that much more whitening power, plus the blue tint gives instant whitening gratification.  Can't wait to try this! 


Havvn Night Cream $30.  This is an all natural anti-aging cream developed by a professor who wanted to make a chemical free cream that works.  I tried some on my hand and it feels amazingly moisturizing on my dry skin.  Can't wait to try this tonight!



What did you get in your Birchbox this month? Anything different?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig