Tarte Maneater Palette Now Available at Ulta.com

The new Tarte Cosmetics Maneater Collection has launched at Ulta.com and includes a palette ($29), mascara ($23), and self-sharpening liner ($20). A few weeks ago, I posted some swatches that I found on Instagram and if you didn't see them, here they are! I think it's safe to say they convinced me to buy this one! :)


You can find the Tarte Maneater Collection now exclusively at Ulta.com

For more, please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

2 comments

  1. Tarte has released so many special palettes this holiday season! I remember when brands had just one release a year, which really made them special. The ecological destruction caused by the production and transport of this cheap stuff compared to the happy-happy marketing insults me deeply. Not buying!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig