Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection Update

Photo: @trendmood1 on Instagram
The Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection is finally almost here! I have some updates for you as far as when (and where) the new products are launching:

1. Sweet Peach Glow Kit Highlighting Palette $42
2. Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil in 8 Shades $19
3. Papa Don't Peach Blush $30
4. Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette $49

Everything is launching at Sephora.com on December 15th with the exception of the eyeshadow palette which is launching on December 26th. The collection will be at Sephora stores on January 6th.

I'm so excited for this collection...I missed out on the eyeshadow palette the first time! Actually I stayed up late to get it and got through on the site before it crashed but then I hesitated and thought, "I don't really need this" and went to sleep, thinking that I might change my mind when I woke up. By the morning it was sold out and then I was kicking myself.

Are you excited for the new Sweet Peach Collection? What's on your list?

3 comments

  1. Gahhh! I've been waiting for this! So glad to finally have dates, thank you so much Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so nice! I really want to try the glowkit

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like a couple of the lip oils and the peach glow . I am more of a bluish pink kind of girl but I can't help loving these colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig