New Maybelline Products BOGO 50% Plus New Baby Lips Gloss Shades

Have you been wanting to try some of the new Maybelline products that have just been released, like the ColorBlur pencils, Better Skin Foundation and Baby Lips Glosses? Head on over to Ulta where they're all BOGO 50% right now! 

Plus, when I originally spotted the Baby Lips Glosses at Walmart, there were only 6 shades. Then many of you told me you were seeing 12 shades at Target (I still haven't seen them there yet). I can now confirm that Ulta also has all 12 shades, and with the BOGO sale, they're only $3.37 each! 

Here are all 12 shades- they're broken out into Shimmers, Cremes and Jellies: 


Baby Lips Gloss Shimmers

Baby Lips Gloss Cremes

Baby Lips Gloss Jellies
I'm really hoping that some of these shades that weren't at Walmart are more pigmented. They seemed to only have the lighter shades so I'm excited to try some of the darker ones!
You can grab these now at Ulta.com.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig