MORE Maybelline Sneak Peeks!

The Maybelline Spring 2017 sneak peeks just keep coming and for me, these are even more exciting than yesterday's products.

First things first...they're launching a Baby Lips Crayon! According to the Snap I watched (and got these screenshots from) these are supposed to be highly pigmented lip balms. I saw them put one on a model (in the photos above) and they really seem to lay down a ton of color and shine. I can't wait for these to arrive! Also, I don't know if they come in just these three shades or if the range will be larger.
Next up is the Colossal Big Shot Mascara. This one also looked promising as they were putting it on the model...I'm not sure if she already had nice lashes to begin with, but it really seemed to give her lashes a ton of length and volume. I've had pretty good luck with the Colossal formulas in the past so I'm excited for this one! 

Finally, I posted about the new Dream Cushion Compact back in September but I figured this round-up of the Spring line wouldn't be complete without mentioning it. L'oreal and Physicians Formula have already brought cushion foundations to the drugstore earlier this year, so this isn't new at this point, but I'm hoping it'll be worth the wait!

Are you excited for all the new products from Maybelline? Keep your eyes open late in November as they'll likely be hitting the drugstores then!

1 comment

  1. That mascara looks like something I'd like to try! I love mascaras that give me lots of volume!

    Polly
    http://gemsandjoy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig