Maybelline Spring 2017 Sneak Peeks

Maybelline just posted some sneak peeks to their Snapchat account of the new Spring 2017 line and I took a few screenshots to share with you! Even though the official launch is in January, we will likely see these hit the drugstores in late November or December, so definitely keep an eye out for these!

First, in the photo above, you'll see some new shades of the Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick. I spot orange, gray, navy, bright purple, pinky nude, and bronze shades...definitely some "non-traditional" colors this time around!



This next one I'm really excited about...the Master Blush Palette. Finally, a blush palette at the drugstore! It comes with three blushes plus a highlighter...I'm not sure if this is the only shade or if there are going to be a few different variations.


Maybelline is also relaunching their lip liners with a new formula.

They are also relaunching their mono eyeshadows. I have never been a fan of their formula but I'm hoping that they've decided to improve it. With so many affordable brands like Wet n Wild, bh Cosmetics, and City Color giving us amazing quality eyeshadows, the drugstore brands are starting to get a lot of competition!

Finally, the Master Strobing Liquid is launching in a few different colors. I'm not sure how many there will be, but on Snapchat, they did say that they were swatching the lightest shade, so there have to be at least two.
It looks beautiful and this color will definitely work for my fair skin!

What do you think of the new Maybelline Spring 2017 products? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

6 comments

  1. I'm interested in the strobing liquid. I'm always on the hunt for a great highlight for my fair skin. It's not Maybelline, but on that note, I'm eagerly awaiting the Makeup Geek highlighters! It might be my first MG purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, you'll have to let me know what you think! I've never tried Makeup Geek either but have always wanted to. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my, lots to look forward to it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness they are updating their pressed shadow singles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...they really need to change them in order to compete with some of the other affordable brands now. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig