Wet n Wild Spring 2017 Sneak Peeks

Wet n Wild just shared some sneak peeks of their Spring 2017 collection on Snapchat, and there is some really exciting stuff here! Everything launches in January in drugstores and on their website (the drugstores will likely put it out sooner) so I'll start posting sightings here and on my Instagram page as soon as the products start showing up.

Let's take a look!



First up is the new Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Liquid Lipstick (sorry for the blurry photos but the camera was moving the entire time and I was just grabbing screenshots). They didn't give us any information about the formula or the color range, but I'll keep you guys updated when I know more.

Next is the new Lash Renegade Mascara. The first photo shows us what the brush looks like...it's one of those wands that has a ball on the end of it. Also, the caution tape graphics say things like, "Caution: Maximum Lash Impact Ahead" and "Dangerous: Volume & Length" so I'm guessing this is one of those do-it-all formulas that are meant to give a false lash look.

Next, they're releasing brand new foundations, concealers and powders! This is so exciting, because I really like the Coverall foundation but it's getting harder and harder to find. So I was hoping they would be releasing more complexion products...yay!

They showed a close-up of the foundation which is called PhotoFocus. It comes in 20 shades and was "tested with the top smart phones for perfect selfies". Sounds like it'll photograph really well...I'm excited for this one!

The next photo shows what appear to be blush and highlighter sticks. There was no information about these printed across the screen and the camera moved pretty fast over them so I don't have too much information here.

Finally, Wet n Wild is launching a collection of cushion products! Interestingly, they didn't include a foundation, which is what all the brands are doing right now. They jumped right past that and are offering Cushion Highlighter, Contour, and Color Correctors. Check out this post from a gal I follow on Instagram (@lipstickjunkieforever)...she got to see the new cushion products in person and has some more photos and information to share.


What do you think of the new Spring 2017 collection from Wet n Wild? What products are you excited about? I think I want them all! :)

 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

8 comments

  1. Cushion highlight sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! That's the one I'm most interested in...I'm not sure how it'll apply yet but I usually have better luck with liquid/cream highlighters showing up on my pale skin vs. powders so it has that going for it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I ran to Walmart at lunch. I actually like the coverall foundation because it's light enough for me. Usually i have to get the lightest color available of any foundation and STILL use the NYX white foundation mixer so I can wear it. Walmart had redone all the displays and they no longer carry any wet n wild foundations at all. I jumped on the website and picked up a couple just in case this new foundation doesn't have a good color match for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) I'm not sure if it's being discontinued either but I noticed that the Walgreens displays had changed and they no longer carried it. I ended up finding it at Rite Aid! :)

      Delete
  3. They really have come such a long way as a brand, excited to see them diversify their offerings. Still hoping they'll do larger palettes that aren't LE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, larger palettes would be awesome! I hope they do that too. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too! It's so interesting that they decided to do a bunch of different cushions but no cushion foundation. I guess foundation cushions have already been done at the drugstore now and they're trying to set themselves apart. Maybelline has a cushion foundation coming out in January though...I think we'll see a lot of this trend for the spring collections. :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig