The New Cocoa Shock Blushes From Kiko Are Just Too Cute


You guys probably know by now that I'm a bit of a blush addict...I have a hard time resisting every time a new one launches, whether it's drugstore or high-end, singles or palettes.

 But when a new blush comes in the cutest packaging ever? Let's just say my willpower goes right out the window and that's exactly what happened when I walked into Kiko Milano last week and spotted the new Cocoa Shock Blush Duos ($18).




They come in adorable compacts that look like chunky little bars of chocolate, very reminiscent of the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palettes. They have a delicious vanilla scent, which is kind of odd considering they look like chocolate bars, but I love it anyway. The scent fades as soon as you apply it, so it's not heavy or overpowering.
They come in four color combinations, but I purchased the two that I felt would suit my fair-to-light skintone the best.

The first one is called Sweet Coral and Apricot...it's such a pretty peachy pink combo and the shades look great alone or mixed together.
The next duo, Silky Rose & Mauve gives my cheeks more of a dusty rose flush of color...it's so beautiful!
This is a baked formula, but unlike some baked blushes that have a dry texture, this has a velvety, suede-like feel and is very soft. It blends beautifully and it also adheres nicely to the skin due to the softer formula, making it a bit longer-lasting than some of my other baked blushes.

Left: Silky Rose and Mauve
Right: Sweet Coral and Apricot

Overall, this was a total impulse purchase for me, but I'm so glad I picked these up! They are not only cute to look at, they also smell delicious and the shades are super pretty. If you love blush and cute packaging like I do, these are a must-have. But then again, I'm rarely ever disappointed by Kiko!

If you don't have a Kiko store near you, you can always find these at Kikocosmetics.com


Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, these are just so beautiful! They look amazing! You've persuaded me to buy them I think, eeek! Thanks for sharing! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the swatches! I am also a collector of blushes! I can't wait to try these...I'm going to try to control myself and wait for a sale/discount first though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here waiting for discounts. I missed the blushes from the wanderlust desert, modern tribes, and cosmic starlet collection. Can't miss this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Nice blush shades, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good chocolate theme :-) These look pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig